Monday 12 November 2012

Amalan Ibu Mengandung

Hmm.. eduational title, i must say. Nothing much. As a mother, of 10 months old baby, pregnancy days just seems like yesterday. I was lucky during my second pregnancy,  i got ample of time to recite Quran as much as i can during the 9 months pregnancy. Alhamdulillah.

Unlike my first one, my home was quite far with workplace and  i was very busy working from 8am to 6pm, only to reach home in the night feeling very tired and straightly looking for bed. However, i still remembered to try my best for the baby by listening to the surah2 Maryam, Luqman, and Yusuf while driving in the car. Thanks to the traffic jammed an all to Kuala Lumpur-Puchong vice versa. Usually i need atleast one hour per trip every day, hence i can finish listening all the Surahs in total two hours trip both pergi balik.Alhamdulillah.

Either ways by listening or reciting myself from both pregnancy experiences,i think Allah was been very fair enough to me. He gave me fair chances for me and the babies eventhough i was in the most busiest time of my life during the first pregnantcy and the opposites for the second ones. Allah Maha Adil, wether u notice or not. So,please stop complaining, comparing and whinning, mummies. Buka mata hati, and just optimizing any opportunities which comes to the fullest ok.

Here's a few Surahs and the benefits i copied from my mum's Solusi magazine last year. isu keberapa, tak ingat. Bolehla diamalkan bersama eventhough after delivery.Insya-Allah.

Surah Al-Fatihah- Untuk mendapatkan anak yang terang hati dan kuat ingatan.

Surah Maryam-Untuk memudahkan ibu bersalin dan memperoleh anak yang sabar dan taat.

Surah Luqman- Untuk memperoleh anak yang cerdik akal dan cerdik jiwa.

Surah Yusuf-Untuk memperoleh anak yang cantik rupa dan cantik akhlak serta cerdas.

Surah Al Hujurat-Membanyakkan susu ibu dan anak bersifat hati-hati.

Surah Yasin- Untuk ketenangan hati dan anak tidak terpengaruh dengan godaan syiatan yang mengajak kepada maksiat.

Surah At Tawbah- Untuk membersihkan jiwa dan terpelihara daripda maksiat.

Surah An Nahl- Untuk melahirkan anak yang berdisiplin.

So, as a conclusion amalan ibu ketika mengandung amat mempengaruhi not only physically baby but also mentally and spriritually too.hmm..ok. Selamat mengandung. :) boleh ke wish cam tu..

The boy- my second child after few minutes popping out from me.

The girl- my first baby during her first few hours old.

Cukup sudah sepasangkan..kan...kan.. hubby ku yang terchenta!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Posh Me Up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...