Saturday 11 January 2014

No...Its Not You !

No...its not you who makes me cry
Its me .. 
With the heart so dry

No...its not you who brings me down
Its me...  
Hiding out of town

No..its not not you who didn't try
Its me ... 
Wishing for the sky
  
No ...its not you who bring out my tears
Its me .... 
Trapped in my own fears

No.... its not you who always can't see
Its me.....
Swimming blinded in the deep blue sea

No ...its not you who's forget
Its me ..... 
Never ever regret

No....its not you being suck
Its me....
Being a proud duck

No.... its not you to make it even harder
Its me.... 
All surrendered to surrender 

No... its not you building the prison
Its me ....
Chose to be stiff and frozen

No......  its not all because of you
Its just me in the blue

No....Its not you should say sorry
Its just me being the Drama Queen in my self-claimed territory.

by Fiza Darwish





No comments:

Post a Comment

Posh Me Up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...