Wednesday 17 October 2012

I wanna blog too

Assalamualaikum.. Dengan Nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyayang. Hmm.. My first ever entry.. This would be the toughest. I wonder what to pen down here. Yup, I did follow few blogs recently. The reason why I wanna blog too. It would be nice to document our ordinary daily (sometimes no so ordinary) life routines. Lesson of life to be remembered or some tips to share. Hubby currently on his way to Pasir Gudang. A short one day business trip. Still need to spend a night there, as he is going to have tele-conference meeting in the nite.leaving us the wifey,the 4 years old daughter and the 10 months son. The baby is taking his morning nap, while the big sister at her play school until noon. So here I am struggling to write the first entry. Nothing much.. Yesterday I google on how to start a blog. Came across a few websites with very easy and laid-back approach for the beginners like me. Sign up the gmail account, borrow my baby last name for the account combining my name of course.. Hopefully, this the very first baby step of blogging will lead us to hundreds of quality entries.. So, i guess this is my new discovery.. Hence the title of the blog. There are so much to learn in this so called "blogging world".me taking my own sweet time to learn..but all excited to do so.. Now, where's the yesterday websites I need to learn how to upload those pictures.. Change the boring templates and the lists god knows goes on and on.insya-Allah. Wassalam till now.. My first ever entry..,finally.. (hubby must be surprised..he challenged me to write,what..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posh Me Up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...